6 Steps to Writing the Perfect Personal Essay.

Type a new keyword(s) and press Enter to search


It is said that those who help others are always satisfied and happy. I have compassion for others naturally and I love helping others. It gives me a feeling of satisfaction. I love helping everyone around school, at home or wherever I am. I want everyone to be happy. I try my best to bring a smile to everyones face.People call me by different names some call me introvert, others call me sweet, yet others call me short-tempered while some say that I am full of attitude. Well, people have the habit of tagging others. They are quick to judge and label others. I believe that it is wrong to label anyone. We are humans and we experience numerous emotions during a day. I also experience a mix of different emotions every day and it would be wrong to call me by any of the aforementioned names.My brother: Being the youngest in the family, my brother loves everyone very much. He is a source of happiness for all of us. He loves to play and keeps everyone connected to his games in some way. I share a very special bond with her. We study, play, eat, laugh and even cry together. We also fight many times but resolve our issues again without wasting time.


i am who i am essay

I am a very ambitious person. I have always been a topper in my class and want to continue the trend even as I take on higher challenges in life. I want to take up the science stream as I enter Class XI as I wish to study medicine. The field of Ayurveda has always fascinated me. I want to study this ancient science and want to heal people from various mental and physical illnesses with the help of Ayurvedic herbs and treatments. I live in a joint family. We are six people in the family my grandfather, grandmother, father, mother and my younger brother. All of us in the family are very close to each other and celebrate every festival and occasion with great enthusiasm. Our house is often filled with guests, especially on weekends and holidays. My family defines me. Whatever I am is only because of them. Every member of my family inspires me and gives a new direction to my life. I would like to briefly introduce every member of my family to you because it will help you understand who I am and why I am like this. I am generally an honest person, at least to others. I tend to not be as honest with myself at times, which I will touch on in greater detail as we progress.


I am who i am essay - I am a cool person who loves enjoying life. I do not like to interfere in the lives of my relatives, neighbours or others around and expect the same from them. I want them to mind their own business rather than poking nose in my tasks. People often mistake this cool nature of mine as being haughty and rude. They feel that I have an attitude problem and think of myself as superior to them. But, this is not true. Though, I dont want people to poke or bother me, I am also somebody who is always ready to help. I dont hesitate going out of my way to help people if they genuinely need it.


I would have to label myself as somewhat a selfish individual, which I believe we all are to an extent. I would have to say that this is not a true statement when my daughter is involved, since I tend to think of how my actions could affect her. My daughter is my inspiration and she alone has been the greatest factor in my changes in personality over the last decade. However, my years of dishonesty with myself about finishing school, my job situation and my divorce played a key role in establishing my cardinal traits. My Grandfather: My grandfather is extremely loving and supportive. He supports me and my brother in everything we do. During his childhood and early adulthood he lived in that part of India that now forms a part of Pakistan. Like most other Hindus, he came here during the partition. His story of struggle during those hard times is an inspiration for us. Creating a career in medicine is not only honorable but also very attractive. I want to go into medical field not only because of both these aspects but also because I want to help the needy. I want to open my own clinic or find good opportunities to work with an already established Ayurvedic center. Additionally I would like to organize medical camps at least once in 2-3 months to provide free medical aid to people living in remote areas.


I know my personality has changed drastically from what it was during my downfall, which I will be discussing next. My neurotic traits seem to be the ones most affected by my life experiences, and I am fortunate to say, "I feel better about my overall personality, than I have in years. My Mother: My mother is a working woman. She takes care of her office as well as household work gracefully. She wakes up much before all of us and starts with the household chores. She cooks, gets us ready, drops us to school and then heads to her office. In the evening, she supervises our studies, cooks and spends quality time with us. She binds the family together with her love and warmth. So even though I feel the urge to help people now I stop and ask myself if this might have a negative impact on me. If the answer is yes, I refrain from doing so. Looking at this slight change in my behaviour, some people have started calling me rude. However, this does not affect me as I know what I am doing is correct. My family feels that I have become wiser and that is enough for me. I am a simple girl who loves simple life. As I grow older, I dream of being independent. I want to maintain a loving relationship but I do not want to depend on anyone for anything. I want to be independent and strong both financially and emotionally.



Shailja is one of those who is lucky to have turned her passion into her profession. A post graduate in English Literature, writing comes naturally to her and she is doing what she does best - writing and editing. An avid reader, a fashion junkie, nature lover, adventure freak and a travel enthusiast are some of the other terms that describe her.I am easy-going, cheerful and responsive. I love my family and friends and I am always eager to help them and divide their joy and sorrows. I adore outdoor activities, picnics, rafting and travelling. I like to sit by the fire with my friends and enjoy the natural beauty of the world. Besides, I am a very versatile person.I am a quiet psychologist and enthusiastic person and like to be busy with my own work but if someone interferes with my life or creates trouble, I dare to reply to it without losing time. I put my things in the right place and dont let anyone touch them.


*

Отправить комментарий (0)
Новые Старые